Advanced Emergency Medicine Ultrasound
This course is specifically designed for physicians and other medical professionals who need advanced emergency medicine & critical care ultrasound training.
The course aims to help the candidate in image acquisition of the Heart, Gallbladder, kidneys, MSK, and the eyes.
The course also aims to help the candidate identify the following pathologies:
- Pericardial tamponade, right ventricular strain, gross left ventricular systolic dysfunction
- Hemodynamic status via IVC assessment
- Hydro nephrosis
- Gall bladder stones and inflammation
- Skin abscesses, knee effusions, and Achilles tendon rupture
- Different Ocular Pathologies (Retinal detachment, Vitreous Hemorrhage, Lens Dislocation.
|07.30–07.50||Breakfast & Registration|
|08.00–08.30||Echo + IVC|
|09.00–10.30||Echo, IVC Hands-on||All faculty|
|10.35–11.05||Gall bladder/Renal Ultrasound|
|11.05–12.05||Gall bladder/Renal Hands-on||All faculty|
|12.05-13.00||Lunch & Prayer|
|14.00–15.30||MSK/Ocular Hands-on||All faculty|